Capture Support is now using Kanbanize to submit and track help desk tickets. You can access this by visiting the ‘Contact Technology’ link in Engage, or by using the new help desk link: www.capturehelpdesk.com. You’ll be directed to the Kanbanize log in screen. If you don’t have a login yet. please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent first-time login instructions.
Overview: Quick Start Guide
- Log in to helpdesk Kanbanize Board: www.capturehelpdesk.com
- Select Helpdesk Board
- Create new card
- Use a card template
- Provide all requested info
- Submit ticket
- We will contact you within 24-48 hours to confirm receipt of the ticket
- You will be updated when the ticket is assigned to a support or dev person.
- Card gets moved to ‘Assigned’
- When the support staff needs more info the card will move to the ‘More Info Needed’ Column and you will be contacted.
- Cards will move into the Working On It column once work begins
- When your card has been completed it will move into the QA column – from here you will be asked to verify that the work is complete.
- Once the work is verified complete it will move to the done column
- If an issue arises after a ticket has been closed and moved to the done column we will reopen it in the ReWork column you the issue can be resolved.